Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Calm After the Storm...

 And I don't mean Irene!

Wow, at one time, sitting down to write these blogs put me in a frantic tizzy, but now, its almost relaxing.

So although I am sorry for the last few weeks of my hiatus from typing... I certainly have not taken a vacation from the kitchen!

This summer was filled with catered BBQ's, Baby Showers, Weddings, Sports Events, and the coolest of all, a movie production. For the month of August, we catered to stars and crew of the The Brass Teapot... what a great and crazy experience. I have not had so much fun customizing and catering meals, while traveling and seeing the Hudson Valley AND learning exactly how a movie is made.

The Brass Teapot Cake for the final day of production

So, after running and cooking for what seems like a very long summer, I am excited to sit down and re-connect with you all... starting back with my list of Superfoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment