Saturday November 12
- Plan your menu - decide which items can be made ahead of time and frozen.
- Figure out what size turkey you'll need, and order it.
- Ask for ome of your guests to bring dishes so you don't have to do it all.
Saturday November 19
- Make your grocery lists. - Go shopping for ingredients and non-perishable items including drinks.
Sunday November 20
- Make pies, cakes, breads and freeze them
Monday November 21
- Start defrosting turkey.
Tuesday November 22
- Make any dips and sauces - these will keep for 5 days. - Make the stuffing or dressing - it keeps for three days in the fridge. - Shop for remaining food items such as salad greens
Wednesday November 23
- Set the table. - Chill beverages.
- Cut and prepare the vegetable and starch dishes. - Remove bread, pies, and desserts from freezer.
- Cook the turkey. - Reheat the side dishes. - Take the turkey out of the oven, make the gravy.
- Check out www.chocolatemoussecatering.com for creative ways to spruce up leftovers.
Or save yourself the trouble and headaches let us do the cooking for you. Browse the menu below and choose your favorites and let us prepare your holiday feast.
The Chocolate Mousse
You Choose One Portion of:
Honey Mustard Glazed Ham
Honey Glazed Carrots
You Choose Two Portions of:
Garlic Herbed Mashed Potatoes
Cranberry & Onion Wild Rice Sweet Potato & Brie Gratin
Macaroni and Cheese
Sweet Potato Gratin
Mixed Greens Salad
Included One Portion each:
Apple Chestnut Stuffing
Cranberry Orange Chutney
Slice Pumpkin Pie
$35 per person
Customized and A La Carte Menus are Available.
Call for details.
Country Apple Pie
*Place your specialty orders for just $2.00 extra
Hyde Park, New York 12538